- 2014-2017: University College London
Cited from http://www.ucl.ac.uk/slms/aco/bat/g, UCL’s ‘Grand Challenge 100’ PhD
training programme is designed to attract those researchers with the highest intellectual
and scientific skills to the field of biomedical and life sciences.
Grand Challenge Studentships, Funded by the UCL School of Life and Medical Sciences, etc
will be awarded to those individuals best able to demonstrate their intellectual promise
(likely holding an excellent first degree in basic science, engineering, medicine
or the behavioural and social sciences (psychology, sociology, biology etc)),
an evident capacity for critical thinking, and a desire to address fundamental questions
in biomedical and life sciences relevant to human health and wellbeing. The intention is
to encourage outstanding individuals to engage in innovative research across a broad canvas.
- 2014-2014: Web Summit Tech Conference
Selected as one of their top 100 student scholars after a carefully review 15,000 applications,
and then undertaking some 650 telephone interviews.
Initiated as are part of Web Summit's intake of brilliant students, from the top schools around
the world including MIT, Stanford, UCBerkeley, Harvard, Oxford, Stanford, Cambridge and more.
- 2008-2010: Cambridge Arts and Science, Canterbury
- 2002-2008: Nigerian Turkish International College
- 2014: Robot Race at Institute of Making UCL (1st place)
- 2013: TIE International Business Plan Competition (UK National Finalist)
Qualified for the European finals of the TIE International Business Plan Competition with a
technology related plan .
Responsible for team’s market research, business modelling and strategy.
- 2012: Google's Top Black Talent
- 2008: Nigerian National Mathematics Olympiad, Nigeria (7th place)
for the chance to represent Nigeria in the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
- 2007: BURC Science and Engineering Fair, Turkey (Bronze medal)
Implemented the Robot User Interface in Visual Basic.
- 2006: Info Matrix International Project Olympiad, Romania (Silver medal)
Competed in international computer project competition amongst two hundred other project
Contributed in designing a mobile robot that can follow voice instructions using visual basic.
- 2006: Cowbell Senior Mathematics Competition, Abuja (2nd place)
- 2003: Cowbell Junior Mathematics Competition, Abuja (2nd place)
- 2001: Nigerian Turkish College Entrance Examination (2nd place out of 500)
- 2001: International School Lagos Entrance Examination (10th place out of 10,000 students)
- 1999: Figure it out, Mathematics TV Competition (1st place)