- Summer 2013: Imperial College London
Conducted research into comparative analysis for modelling mechatronic systems in order to
extract design principle from across the non-standardised mechatronics community.
Developed an autonomous vehicle model as case study answering questions like, “what tools
should be used?” and “How to model non -functional requirements like reliability and safety”.
- Summer 2012: Google, London UK
Designed and wrote a server application and visualisation tool.
Gained experience in handling large code in a Linux based networked environment.
- Summer 2011: Start-up Summer, London UK
entrepreneurship in UK
Selected by YouGov as one of the top thirty students out of two hundred and fifty students from
Imperial and UCL for my business plan idea and academic achievements.
- Summer 2010: ETAT Consulting LTD, Abuja Nigeria
Assisted a team leader to organise and manage data on developmental projects across the country
Designed maps showing projects by GPS locations
Improved the efficiency of data collection and organisation by writing a visual basic code
that automates parsing and sorting data..
Societies and Leadership
- 2014-2017: President and Co-founder, UCL Robotics Society
- 2013-2014: Events Officer, Imperial Entrepreneurship Society
entrepreneurship in technology.
- 2012-2013: Campaign’s Officer, Imperial College Union (2012-2013)
- 2010-2011: Committee member, Imperial College African-Caribbean Society
- 2009-2010: Events Organiser, Cambridge Arts and Science
Planned and organised the winter ball for my A level college that attracted 150 people, leading a
team of twelve people to secure a profit of £800 for Kent Kids charity.
- 2009-2008: Student Committee Member, Cambridge Arts and Science
- 2008-2007: Asst. Headboy, Nigerian Turkish College, Nigeria